Pages

Monday, February 28, 2011

Music/Fashion:The Cooler Collective

Dear Bloggers,
My favorite combination music and fashion. i like alot of there T-shirts and I'm in Love with the phrase, "Yeezy Taught Me at the moment." Chris Rock was killin me with that Blame Game.


I pulled the history strait from the page:
"Fifty yards east of the 405 and 8 stories up, the members of The Cooler Collective gather each week. They roll around the office in their fancy pleather computer chairs finding inspiration wherever it lives. New product designs are posted all over the walls while lunch choices are debated. They discuss the good, the bad and the "WTF."

This collective of artists and designers gathers with one main goal - to bring you fresh designs and products.
Designed, printed & pressed by The Cooler Collective in our Los Angeles studio.
The Cooler Collective Est. 9.9.10"
got to the website  by clicking here.


yeezy taught me

Fresh Prince

kudi

just  few thing they have on there that i like.


but.....



Back to the Kan-Yeeazy.
this shit is soooo dope to me
Turnstyle T-shirts Label got the best Yeezy Taught me shirt









click here to purchase




I love all this, saddly tho these website dont have the selection i would like. Everything they do have is FRESH tho. Check It out!
Smooches,
CoCO

4 comments:

  1. Good day! Would you mind if I share your blog with my myspace group?
    There's a lot of folks that I think would really enjoy your content. Please let me know. Many thanks

    Look into my blog ... Methadone Doctors
    My site :: Where Is The Closes Methadone Clinic

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful post but I was wondering if you
    could write a litte more on this topic? I'd be very grateful if you could elaborate a little bit further. Bless you!

    my web page: vera vera wang shoes

    ReplyDelete
  3. First off I want to say terrific blog! I had a quick question that I'd like to ask if you do not mind. I was curious to know how you center yourself and clear your head prior to writing. I've had a
    difficult time clearing my thoughts in getting my
    ideas out there. I truly do enjoy writing however it just seems like the
    first 10 to 15 minutes are usually wasted just trying to figure out how to begin.

    Any suggestions or tips? Kudos!

    Also visit my website; http://www.garnierspotcorrector.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Greetings from Ohio! I'm bored to death at work so I decided to browse your website on my iphone during lunch break. I enjoy the information you provide here and can't
    wait to take a look when I get home. I'm amazed at how quick your blog loaded on my mobile .. I'm not even using WIFI,
    just 3G .. Anyways, awesome site!

    My blog; Methadone Clinics
    My web page > Addiction To Methadone

    ReplyDelete